United Kingdom (UK) Revalidation Requirments
Last Updated: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:14 PM
Created On: Friday, September 23, 2016 12:52 PM
CEUFast.com courses meet requirements for the Nursing and Midwifery Council of United Kingdom for Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
1) You must have undertaken 35 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) relevant to your scope of practice as a nurse or midwife, in the three year period since your registration was last renewed or you joined the register.
2) Of those 35 hours of CPD, at least 20 must have included participatory learning.
You must maintain accurate records of the CPD you have undertaken. These records must contain:
the CPD method;
- a description of the topic and how it related to your practice;
- the dates on which the activity was undertaken;
- the number of hours (including the number of participatory hours);
- the identification of the part of the Code most relevant to the activity, and
- evidence that you undertook the CPD activity.