Can't Log Into Account
Last Updated: Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:17 PM
Created On: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 6:49 PM
First - Verify you are using the correct Login ID & Password.
Third - Go to https://ceufast.com/clearcookies
and press the “Click here to clear your cookies” button. You will be logged out (if you are in) and upon clearing the cookies prompted to “Click here to log in”. This step will take you to the Login
page, which performs a partial cache clearing.
Fourth - Press “Shift+F5”, which will completely clear the cache for that page, including some base scripts that are used on the whole site. Note:
This is an additional step that can be taken, but may or may not be required in order to resolve your login issue.
As an ongoing maintenance reference, if you are using Chrome
as your browser, we recommend to be sure and regularly clear out the cache history file, close all open windows/tabs, and then launch a fresh browser window after doing so. Unfortunately, these two browsers are noted for not automatically clearing the cookies and cache file properly, which can cause login issues, page loading errors, etc. on various sites, especially those with secure encryption. Alternatively, consider troubleshooting by using a different browser, like Firefox, for example.
To enable cookies for your browser, please follow the instructions applicable for the browser you are using:
- Click the three dots that are shown in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings
- Choose "View advanced settings"
- Scroll down until you reach the "Cookies" section. (Enabled by default)
Internet Explorer 11.xxx
- Click Tools (appears as a gear icon) at the upper right corner and then Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, click the Advanced button.
- Under First-party Cookies, select Accept.
- Under Third-party Cookies, select Accept.
- Check the box Always allow session cookies.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to exit.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu button (three bars in the upper right corner) and choose Options
- Select the
panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will choose Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from websites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored
- Keep until: they expire - Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Keep until: I close Firefox - The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Go to chrome://settings/.
- At the bottom, choose Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security", click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- From here, make sure the Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) option is turned on.
- Click on the Safari-menu in Safari
- Click on the Preferences... item in the menu - a new window opens
- Click on the Security icon near the top of the window.
- Under Accept Cookies the Always or Only from sites you navigate to must be selected.
- Save changes by clicking Ok and go to one of the configuration pages again
Once you complete these steps, close your browser and reopen it. Go to CEUfast.com and log in again.