First - Verify you are using the correct Username & Password.
Second - Make sure Cookies are Enabled:
To determine if cookies are enabled in your browser, please visit www.supportdetails.com
Internet Explorer 7.x 1
- Click Tools on the top line of your browser File, Edit, View Favorites, Tools and Help . Click the Internet Options icon.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, click Advanced button.
- Check the box Override automatic cookie handling under Cookies section in Advanced Privacy Settings window.
- Under First-party Cookies, select Accept.
- Under Third-party Cookies, select Accept.
- Check the box Always allow session cookies.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to exit.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and select
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- If you are troubleshooting problems with cookies, make sure Accept third party cookies is also check marked. For more information, see Disabling third party cookies.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
- Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Keep until: I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Keep until: ask me every time: Displays an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie, and asks you whether or not you want to store it.
- Click to close the Options windowClick to close the Preferences windowClose the Preferences window.
Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux; Settings on a Chromebook).
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
- Click the Cookies tab in the Content Settings dialog that appears:
- Make sure "Allow local data to be set" is selected to allow both first-party and third-party cookies.
Click on the Safari
-menu in Safari
- Click on the Preferences... item in the menu - a new window opens
- Click on the Security icon near the top of the window.
- Under Accept Cookies the Always or Only from sites you navigate to must be selected.
- Save changes by clicking Ok and go to one of the configuration pages again
Once you complete this, close your browser and reopen it. Go to www.CEUFast.com and re-login.