Name Change Requests
Last Updated: Friday, September 8, 2017 10:10 AM
Created On: Friday, August 18, 2017 3:06 PM
How do I change the name on my account?
1) Log into CEUFast.com with your username and password.
2) From the account home page, click on the "Edit Profile" link located under your name, in the top left corner.
3) Make the desired changes to your name and then click the "Request Name Change Now" button. *Please note*
this button will only appear if approval is required before the change will take effect on your account.
If your name change request can be legally verified, without additional documentation, the name will be updated on your account within 24 business hours. However, if the name change cannot be verified, additional documentation will be required.
To prevent fraudulent activity, name changes are not permitted after tests have been completed and certificates received on an account, unless a legal name change has occurred
. If you have had a legal name change, please send the appropriate documentation to the following address, or the scanned documents as an attachment to customer support at "firstname.lastname@example.org". After receiving the documentation required, we will be more than happy to update your account as quickly as possible.
The address to physically mail the documentation to is as follows:
PO Box 3546
Lake City, FL 32056
The following are acceptable documents to show proof of your name change:
* Marriage certificate (a copy of the original document is acceptable)
* Certified record of divorce
* Certified court order
If mailing, please be sure to include the username and email address
associated with your account in order to assure the fastest update possible. Documentation received that cannot be linked to an account in the system will result in an unaltered name on the account.